- 專長: 語音學
- TEL: 037-381717
- Email: email@example.com
- Cheng, H.F. & Kuo, F. R. (2002). A comparison of two multiple-choice test format on listening comprehension. Journal of National Lien-Ho Institute of Technology, Vol. 20, 195-210.
- Kuo, F. R. & Cheng, H. F. (2004). From reading to speaking: Learning English through a dramatic play. Journal of National United University,10-24.
- Cheng, Hsiao-fang, Kuo, Fang-rong, & Lu, Yuan-shan. (2004). Contrastive Analysis of a Video Listening Test. Post-Conference Proceedings of 2004 InternationalConference on English Instruction and Assessment, 129-144. Taipei: Crane Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Kuo, F. R. (2005). Investigation on the English active and passive vocabulary knowledge of college students in Taiwan. Journal of National United University, 215-229.
- Kuo, F. R. (2016). A study on the implementation of interactive activities in college EFL classrooms. Paper accepted by Journal of National United University.
- Cheng, H.F. & Kuo, F. R. (2016). Exploration into interdisciplinary co-teaching: An empirical study. Paper accepted by Journal of Education & Social Policy.
- Cheng, H.F. & Kuo, F.R. (2002). Learning by doing: applying the cooperative learning approach to stimulate students’ creativity in EFL classroom. 2002 創意教學與研究研討會論文集口述論文, Miaoli: Lien-Ho Institute of Technology, 52-55.
- Cheng, H.F. & Kuo, F. R. (2002). Tape-recording—facilitating English oral practice in large classes. 2002 創意教學與研究研討會論文集海報論文, Miaoli: Lien-Ho Institute of Technology, 151-155.
- Kuo, F.R. (2003). Investigation on passive and active vocabulary knowledge of EFL students. Paper presented at 38th RELC International Seminar on Teaching and Assessing Language Proficiency. Nov. 3-5. Singapore: RELC.
- Kuo, F. R. & Cheng, H. F. (2003). An Investigation into the breadth and depth of the vocabulary knowledge of the EFL students at technological college. Proceedings of the Conference on English Language Teaching in Technical Colleges and Universities, 67-76.
- Kuo, F. R. & Cheng, H. F. (2003). A study on Chinese students’ access to EFL on-line resources. Proceedings of the 2003 ASIA CALL International Conference on Information Technology and Language Education, 97-100. Gyeongju, R.O. Korea: ASIA CALL .
- Kuo, F. R. & Cheng, H. F. (2004). Adapting project-based activity in EFL teaching. Proceedings of the 2004 International Conference and Workshop on TEFL & Applied Linguistics, 314-318. Taoyuan: Ming-chuan University. March 5-6
- Kuo, F. R. (2004). Reinforcing EFL Learners’ Language Proficiency via A Web-based E-learn Platform. Paper presented at 39th RELC International Seminar on Innovative Approaches to Reading and Writing Instruction. Apr. 19-21. Singapore: RELC.
- Kuo, F. R. & Cheng, H. F. (2004). An exploration into the role of vocabulary knowledge on EFL reading and listening comprehension: A case study.Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on English Teaching and Learning in the R.O.C. 677-684. Taichung: Chaoyang University of Technology. June 5-6.
- Kuo, F. R., Cheng, Hsiao-fang , & Hwang, Allen Shang-kwei (2004). Observing EFL Students’ On-line Learning Behaviors via Tracking Mechanisms. Proceedings of the 2004 ASIA CALL International Conference, 363-370. Pulau Penang, Malaysia. November 24-25.
- Kuo, F. R., Cheng, Hsiao-fang. (2005). Integrating Web-based E-learning into EFL Instruction. Paper presented at the 3rd Hawaii International Conference on Education. Honolulu: Hawaii, USA. January 4-7.
- Kuo, Fang-rong; Tsai, Mei-chen; Cheng, Lienju. (2006). Web-based Concordancing as a Learning Tool for Lower Level EFL Learners. Paper presented at the 5th Pacific Second Language Research Forum, U. of Queensland, Australia
- Kuo, F. R. (2007) Enhancing EFL vocabulary Learning via Web-based Condordancing System. Paper presented at the 12th PAAL International Conference. Bangkok, Tailand. December 19-21.
- Lin, C.C & Kuo, F. R. (2013). The role of imagination in motivating EFL learning. Proceedings of the Asian Conference on Education, 371-391.
- Kuo, F. R. (2015). Reflective practice as an approach to motivating EFL learning. Proceedings of the Second Asian Symposium on Education, Equity and Social Justice.
- Kuo, F. R. (2016). Investigation on the Role of Silence in EFL Classroom. Paper presented at the 51st RELC International Conference on Teaching Literacies – Emerging Pathways and Possibilities in Language Education. Singapore. March 14-16.